QUESTION 1--I was very moved by the film clip. After watching it, I am very overwhelmed by the thought of the "first" year. The problems teachers are facing are very real and must be very frustrating. For those of us that plan on teaching in Wyoming, we are very lucky because of the financial resources that are available. And parent involvement is expected so those parents that are uninvovled are the expetion not the rule.
QUESTION 2--I was most moved by the behavioral issues and the reasons behind them. The realities these children face are more than I could ever imagine. Unfortunately, school is the only normal some of the students ever see.
QUESTION 3--My goals is to let my students know that I value them and I am there to help them in what ever way I can to ensure their success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment